Small FontMedium FontLarge Font
Kewaunee County Wisconsin
Frequently Asked Questions


How do I know what positions are available?
Check our current job openings on the Employment page on the Kewaunee County website.

How do I apply for a position?
To download the Kewaunee County employment application, please select the Employment page on the Kewaunee County website.

(Note: The employment application must be printed out, completed and then submitted by mail to County Administrator, 810 Lincoln Street, Kewaunee, WI 54216, emailed to Peggy Jeanquart, Executive Assistant: or faxed to the Kewaunee County Administrator's Office: (920) 388-7195.)

Do I have to reside in Kewaunee County to be employed by Kewaunee County?
County residency is not required for employment.

Can I apply for more than one job at a time?
Yes, you can apply for more than one job at a time.  Be sure to go through the application process for each position.

What if I need accommodations during the recruitment or employment process?
If you need any accomodations during the recruitment or employment process because of a disabilty, please notify the County Administrator's Office at (920) 388-7164 or email Peggy Jeanquart, Executive Assistant:, so that appropriate accommodations can be made.  

Do you accept applications at anytime?
No, the County only accepts applications when there is a job vacancy.

Where do I go to obtain a social security card?
To obtain a social security card, visit the Social Security Administration building located at 1561 Dousman Street, Green Bay, WI.  If you have questions, contact their office at (800) 772-1213 or CLICK HERE to visit their website.

Kewaunee County Is An Equal Opportunity Employer