The Kewaunee County Clerk’s Office accepts passport applications and offers a passport photo service.
Photo sessions are by appointment ONLY. Please call to schedule a date and time.
The cost for a passport photo is $12 and payable by cash, check, debit or credit card.
When having your photo taken, federal law requires:
- Your head faces the camera directly with full face in view
- Neutral facial expression (no open mouth smile), with both eyes open
- Everyday clothing is worn
- No glasses
- No hats or head coverings (Unless religious or medical, verification required)
- No headphones or wireless hands-free devices
NOTE: The last available appointment each business day is 4:00 p.m. to ensure completion by the time that County buildings close, which is at 4:30 p.m.
CLICK HERE FOR PASSPORT INFORMATION