Administrative Services works to sustain the operations of the Human Services Department.
- Administrative Support
- Billing for Services
- Managing Contracts
- Managing Fiscal Requirements for Grant Reporting
- Reconciling and Analyzing Revenues and Expenditures
The mission of the Economic Support Unit is to improve the quality of life for low income households by assisting residents in accessing resources to help them meet their needs and improve their ability to become self-sufficient.
Eligibility Requirements: Eligibility is determined by consideration of income, assets, family size and household circumstances.
Visit "ACCESS" online for more information:
- To see if you might be eligible for FoodShare, BadgerCare Plus, Medicaid, SeniorCare, and other programs.
- To apply online for FoodShare and Medicaid (including BadgerCare Plus and the Family Planning Services Program).
- To check the status of your benefits.
- To report a change to your local agency.