Small FontMedium FontLarge Font
Kewaunee County Wisconsin
Child Care

Child Care assistance is intended for individuals who are working and have children in certified or licensed day care. The easiest and fastest way to apply for Child Care and set a filing date is to apply online through "ACCESS".

Applications are also available by mail, by stopping by Kewaunee County Human Services in person or contacting the East Central Income Maintenance Partnership at 1-888-256-4563. If you are in search of a regulated provider, please visit the Youngstar Child Care Finder web page through Wisconsin Department of Children and Families to learn more.