Public Information Officer , Kewaunee County
Office: (920) 388-0567
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 2, 2020
Kewaunee County Offers Passport Photo Service
KEWAUNEE, WI – Are you planning for a vacation out of the country?
The Kewaunee County Clerk’s Office offers a passport photo service that is in addition to accepting passport applications, and there’s no waiting in line.
Photo sessions are by appointment ONLY. The Clerk’s Office, 810 Lincoln Street, Kewaunee, will take appointments Monday-Friday from 8AM-4PM with the exception of holidays. Please call (920) 388-7133 to schedule a time to come. The cost for a passport photo is $12 and payable by cash, check, debit or credit card.
Since starting the service in September of 2018, the Kewaunee County Clerk’s Office has taken more than 300 passport photos.
When having your photo taken, federal law requires:
- Your head faces the camera directly with full face in view
- Neutral facial expression (no open mouth smile), with both eyes open
- Everyday clothing is worn
- No glasses
- No hats or head coverings (Unless religious or medical, verification required)
- No headphones or wireless hands-free devices
Additional information on passports, including application fees can be found online at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html/.