Information Collected and How It is Used:
Information collected at this website becomes public record and may be subject to inspection and copying by the public, unless an exception in law exists. During your visit to www.kewauneeco.org, information that is not readily identifiable to an individual is automatically collected and stored.
If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to provide us with personally identifying information, and we will not use any such information in our database or other data collection activities on www.kewauneeco.org pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Users are cautioned that the collection of personal information volunteered by children online or by e-mail will be treated the same as information given by an adult and may be subject to public access.
If you do nothing during your visit to www.kewauneeco.org but browse or download information, we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit.
- The Internet Protocol address and domain name used but not the email address.
- The type of browser and operating system you used and your connection speed;
- The date and time you visited this site;
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site; and
- The web site you visited prior to coming to this web site.
If during your visit to www.kewauneeco.org you make a comment, participate in a survey or send an email, the following additional information will be collected:
- E-mail correspondence: The e-mail address and contents of the e-mail;
- Surveys: Any information you volunteered in response to a survey.
- Comments: Any information you volunteered in a comment.
Kewaunee County’s website www.kewauneeco.org has links to other web sites. When you link to another site, you are no longer on www.kewauneeco.org and this Privacy Notice will not apply.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy notice at any time at www.kewauneeco.org, so please review it frequently.